If you are interested in studying at MD.H from abroad, you can obtain the necessary information on requirements and formalities directly from our student advisors in Berlin, Dusseldorf and Munich. We are becoming more and more international! And the MD.H is here to help! If you have general questions about MD.H international, please contact Lisa Kowalske, International Office, Berlin
Preparing for your studies as an international applicant.
You can take a semester abroad at any time during your studies. The Careers Service at the three campuses is there to help. In addition to selected events at the MD.H in English, students can also graduate with us in English.
International work placements.
Students going on trips abroad is an important part of teaching at the MD.H:
- MD.H trip to Antwerp - City of Fashion
- The MD.H is at conferences, trade shows, events: The "City of Lights" Lyon invited to the festival of films and games
- Student trip to Vietnam and Cambodia including a recipe for the tasty preparation of tarantulas
- Student trip to Israel
- India, we are coming (Student trip to Goa)
- EU FashionMatch at the Modefabriek in Amsterdam
Our graduates are working all over the world! Experiences:
- Alumni profile: Sebastian Schütt
- Job talk with London fashion firm Orlebar Brown
- Work placement semester job talk, including abroad
The international world (of work) guest lectures at the MD.H:
- Andrew Schlussal, Global Head of Training and Development of the firm MPC visits MD.H Berlin
- Pixar at the MD.H Berlin
- Pixar at the MD.H Munich